...to marinate chicken with something (anything!) from the cupboard or fridge that I already have! I gave up on cooking. I am going to have lettuce and chicken, but I need the chicken to taste good and not be too salty. Oh and Mike has to like it.
This weekend I had black and bleu chicken from The Meat Market in Fresno, but we don't have a place like that. Is all you do is marinate the chicken in bleu cheese dressing? I don't have bleu cheese dressing, but I have Thousand Island dressing! Hmm...I have cream of mushroom and cream of chicken soup...soy sauce (too salty)...HELP HELP HELP!
2 comments:
You can slow cook cream of mushroom and your chicken together for a tasty dish.
http://www.campbellkitchen.com
Thanks! I actually saw your blog too late, but I'll use it next time. I was lucky and found a bottle of lime something...an actual marinade! Woo hoo! I really need to get the camera thing going...
Post a Comment