On September 25, 2010 Ida and Chris got married!!! I've delayed this blog entry because I was waiting for all the dust to settle (honeymoon, Christmas, Grandma's funeral, the big move, etc.) to get permission to post pics from the wedding.
I just loved their wedding. It was a lovely fall day, and the bride and groom looked breathtaking. She in her beautiful dress and he decked out with his cowboy hat. Ida's best friend, Diane, looked so pretty in her blue dress.
Pastor Dave performed the ceremony at the same church where Mike and I got married. Riverpark Bible Church has been my home church for years and years, and it's because of Dad and Ida that I began going there. So to see Ida and Chris married there was really special. I'm so glad God put these two together.
Congratulations!!!!!!!!
 |
| Chris waiting for his bride. |
 |
| Phillip & Dayna before the wedding. |
 |
| Ida and Diane hiding away before the ceremony! |
 |
| So sweet! |
No comments:
Post a Comment