Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

Happy Birthday, Mom!!!

Last weekend, we took a quick day trip over to Fresno to celebrate my mom's birthday.  They sure know how to throw a party!  First we went to Tokyo Steakhouse in Clovis and then we headed over to Mema's house for a movie and some goodies. 

We had such a good time and it's always great to see everyone.  I'm glad we got to celebrate mom's birthday together as family.  She is a treasure and such a thoughtful lady. So generous and always looking out for others, even before herself. I admire her in so many ways, and I wish her the best year ever.

Mmmm...teppanyaki.  Get the STEAK!

Hail! Hail! The gang's all here!!!

Spoiled!

Party time!

We watched a Twilight movie.  The guys snuck out an awful lot! ;-)

Fiesta!

A gift from God...

Make a wish!!!

Happy birthday, Mom!!!

No comments: