Monday, July 12, 2010
Throne??? What am I doing???
So me who never does anything artsy volunteers to make a throne...and not one, but two! A large one and a small one. It's for our Relay for Life booth. The theme is Happy Birthday and my team's theme is Sweet Sixteen. My team is called the Howling Huskies (most of us work/worked at the same school and our mascot is the husky). I have a huge 2 or 3 foot tall husky that we are going to sit in a "throne" and the smaller throne is for a picture of one of our colleagues, Sally, who died of cancer recently. I've been looking on the internet for ways to make thrones and am surprised there's not much out there. I found this one site Art Attacks . When you get to the website click on "Art Attacks" and scroll down in alpha order to "fantasy throne". Click on that and the directions and photos should appear. and it involves cardboard which I've tried cutting before and it's not the easiest thing to do. But being inspired by Jen Powers (who is the Energizer Bunny when it comes to projects and crafts) I'm willing to take this on. But before I get started, does this particular throne look okay? Or have you seen something different that might be better? Can't wait for your input!!! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I don't see a throne, just the home page.
Post a Comment