Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My 1st Major League Baseball Game


Last weekend, I went to my first Major League Baseball game.  A's v. Angels.  I don't have a favorite team when it comes to baseball, but I was just going for the experience.  The biggest reason was to be part of a birthday surprise for our best man, Tim, who turned the big 3-9 July 1st.  His girlfriend orchestrated the whole thing...mailed us our tickets, we were there a few minutes before them to get into the suite, and "Surprise!".  It was fun. We were also joined by Tim's friend, Jeff and his son Dylan.  They say I had a good first game because the A's hit a grand slam and 2 or 3 home runs.  The A's were ahead 13 for most of the game.  Finally, it ended...I think it was 15-1...and then tons of people swarmed the field to get ready to watch fireworks.  The fireworks were the best I've EVER seen.  It was a great time, and now?  Now I want to go to all kinds of sports events.  Too bad they cost money!!!  ;-)

2 comments:

Powers Fam said...

I can't believe that was your first major league game?!?!? Cliff and I used to hop on CalTrain to catch a Guants game every now and then. So much fun to be on a train with other Giants fans. Now you are making me miss San Jose.

Anonymous said...

I don't know what you are talking about. You are so cute in those photos!