Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Birthday Week!!!

On the morning of my birthday, I woke up to a special gift from Mike....not these beauties shown above, but something just as cool---gift certificates to a pedicure and a massage!  Now that's a good way to wake up! Not long after, the doorbell rang and in came these beautiful Gerbera daisies from Mom & Sam from Precious Petals.

Along with a basket of goodies! Thanks guys!

Then I headed over for an early lunch at Summer's.  It was so beautiful! She's an amazing hostess.

I got to hang out with Wyatt on my birthday, too. 

We decided to extend my birthday a bit, and so the next night we drove to Monterey and went to the Fish Hopper.  The ocean is directly across from us.  We had fun watching the seals while we ate. And this older lady near us was so cute, we could hear her exclaiming over everything very excitedly (the appetizer, her cocktail, the entree, her dessert, her iced tea...).  It made me smile the whole night.

And to extend it a little further...ahhhh!  CAKE on Saturday!  Now that is what I was waiting for!  Thanks, Karen & Ken!

So...this is me at thirty-three!  I think I'm going to like it!  Thank you everyone for your cards, gifts, and well wishes!!! 


I can't delete this picture no matter what I try...so here's a flashback on how my morning started....

No comments: