I was just re-reading some old blog posts and I came across the one where I was extremely annoyed with my class and how much I disliked my job. Well, I have an update!
I found Power Teaching!
www.wholebrainteaching.com
It is so cool. My kids love it, I love it....the attention in class is better, the lines are better, they know exactly what I want from them...and all because of this website. Chris Biffle is the guru and he has videos you can watch so you can learn it and take it into your own classroom. You have to register, but it's free, unless you want to donate.
We get to have little one-second parties and the kids get to talk MORE....and in ways that's beneficial to them and as long as that is going on I don't mind a bit how loud it may get.
I leave less drained and more able to set my sights on the curriculum rather than the management.
Thank you, LORD!
No comments:
Post a Comment