Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

First Attempts at Trying to Get Creative




So I'm not very crafty like my friend, Jen. I don't do too much scrapbooking like Summer (pre-Wyatt,that is)...but once in awhile I try to do a little something.

The only thing I have pictures of that I've attempted is from my first Halloween in Hollister way back in 2005. It's not much, but I thought I was being very crafty. I mean, the queen of LAZY actually went out and bought stuff to put something together. I think I get a medal for that!

Notice I carved out our pumpkin with "Horne" (haha) and then I made spiders out of black tealights and pipe cleaners. See...I've got potential!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's very creative!

Powers Fam said...

I love your spider tea lights!!!! And remember I pretty much steal all my cute stuff from other people. Don't be surprised if you see these tea lights in my house later this year.