Monday, January 11, 2010
And The Blog Goes To...
I'd like to start this blog by saying thank you to my dear old friends (in history, not in age) Rosie and Jen...for supporting me through the good times and the bad...through the lack of contact and the excess of silliness...through the artificially intelligent moments and the kicks in the pants....you are my inspiration and reason that this blog begins (WAIT---why "blog"? I don't understand that word and it's quite unattractive...couldn't they have chosen a different word?). Thank you for your recruitment into the blog world and the basic training that you gave me. We'll see how it goes....oh, and I'd also like to thank God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love it!!! Your blog looks great! You even found 'Jukebox'.....such a great student. I hope you have fun with your blog and I'm looking forward to your posts and pics in the future. Love you RobbieDobbie...
Yay!!! I was just dropping by to see if between planning lesson plans and cooking dinner you were able to post something. You blew me away!! I love how you even have started labels. Too cute "table of contents". It was soooo great to see you! I love that we will get to see/hear about what you are up to in your small town.
Post a Comment