So, when Jen and Rosie were telling me about their blogs (before I started mine) I remember Jen saying something about how Cliff would come home and ask how her day was and she'd say "Well, didn't you read my blog?".
I had a similar conversation just last night. I was all proud of my last post on my favorite time of day and so I asked Mike as we were going to bed if he read my blog.
"No", he said, "Why? What did it say?"
"Well", I answered, " I talked about my favorite time of day, and the post before that mentioned how my day went at work".
"When's your favorite time of day?"
"Just before you come home." Oops! "I mean, you know I love when you come home, but you know how YOU need YOUR downtime, I do, too, of course."
"Oh great, so your favortie part of the day is when I'm not here?"
"You would totally understand if you just read my blog...."
"I'm not going to read your blog to find out how your day went! Why would I go turn on the computer and log-in to a blog and READ when I can just ASK you how your day went?"
"Oh, well...because sometimes I write better than I talk..."
Anyway, the conversation eventually ended and he probably still hasn't read my blog (which I thnk he would totally like if he did read it and understand that I definitely love it when he comes home, too). My point is, it was quite de ja vu-ish when I heard "Well, how was your day?" and I answered with "Well,...did you read my blog?"....
1 comment:
That is so funny and cute!
Post a Comment