Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

December Already?

I cannot believe that the whole month of November went by and I didn't blog a single thing!  I didn't even remember to document Thanksgiving!  Wow.
Well, I think it was still November when we took a drive down the road recently to Carmel with our friends, Pat and Tina.
We really enjoy eating at the Baja Cantina in Carmel Valley so we went there first and then headed to Carmel Beach for a nice long walk. 
Look there's Pebble! Or some golf course or other...

Just a little windy...

After our long walk on the beach, we stopped in Carmel-by-the-Sea for some warm beverages. So we rested in a little garden area with this awesome tree.  I bet it's heard lots of really interesting conversations over the years...

Tina reciting poetry...

Love ya, babe!

Tina and Pat

As we were sitting under the oak tree, I looked down at my shoes and decided that after 4 years they still look new.  I think they need to find some more adventures...

No comments: