I'm sitting here in the office at home instead of being at work right now. I left early because I think I have a bladder infection or something. So while I am waiting for my doctor's appointment (absolutely more comfortable here than at work), I decided to sit down and blog.
I've discovered that my blog is a happy place. :-)
Even though for now it's relatively picture-less (and I plan to remedy that), it's very comforting to write to no one in particular, yet still be able to be myself. I mean, it's not every day you can blab about your bladder infection and not have to worry about a friend of a Facebook friend knowing all your business. Jen and Rosie set me up with a private blog so that just the people I invite can visit if they want to...that's really nice.
1 comment:
Hope you feel better! Hate those bladder infections.
Post a Comment