Game time! They didn't do so hot against the Eagles.
We were lucky enough to go to Game 4, 49ers vs. Eagles a few weeks ago. One of Mike's bosses was kind enough to give us his season tickets for this game since he wasn't able to attend. We had a great time! I have to say, I really like watching the game on TV though, because you can hear the commentary and you don't have lovesick college kids next to you with their girlfriends literally sitting in their lap. I don't know why that bothers me so!!! Seriously, though, it was an awesome experience. I had no idea that fans of the other team would get booed anywhere they walked or that there's some serious tailgate parties in the parking lot. I never experienced tailgating, because I was always in the marching band warming up. I would definitely go again, but this time I would like to go to a Colts or Bears game! Woo hoo!!! |
2 comments:
That's awesome!!!! I haven't been to a Niner game since I was in high school. Did I ever tell you that I performed half time with 'The Gold Rush' during one of their games....way back in time? :-)
No way??? I could totally see you doing that. Oh! It was College Day when we went and the Fresno State cheerleaders were there! I totally thought of you...I know you didn't cheer for Fresno, but the cheer photo from high school always sticks with me!
Post a Comment