This cute little party favor was made for my annual summer "retreat" with some of the ladies in my family. Knowing that most of our weekend would revolve around shopping that would be outdoors I thought a visor and big shopping bag would come in handy, as well as some sunblock (not pictured). The folder was just a fun little extra---I use mine all the time on errands now!
Would you believe I only spent approx. $3.00 per favor? The folders were 30 cents, the visors were 3 for $1.00, the HomeGoods reuseable shopping bag (folded up behind the folder) was 99 cents, and I later had attached a travel-size tube of SPF 30 sunblock which was $1.00 each. I already had the tulle. I did buy the letters (A-Z), stickers, and rhinestones from Michael's which were probably $10.00 total. However, split among 10 favors and knowing I can use them for scrapbooking or other projects later stretches the use out pretty far for not too bad of a price.

No comments:
Post a Comment