Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Solvang-ing It With the Stigliches

Matt, Denise, and 4-year-old Addie met up with us in Solvang for our annual Stiglich-Horne "camping" trip.  I say "camping" because we're not too sure that chilling out in a travel trailer qualifies us for real camping.  But we don't mind a bit...it's nice having a super proctective shelter!  One could say we would be disqualified altogether this time, because the RV park was totally urban.  With very nice amenities.  I'd say it was like Hampton Inn on wheels.  We had a nice time checking out the pool and the touristy downtown Solvang, a miniature horse farm, a super cute park, a mission, and of course Mike escaped for a short while to go golfing.  Denise and I snuck off to check out the RV sales which opened my eyes up to what things really look like inside those huge monsters that are barreling down the highway and look oh-so-plain, but are actually really super nice inside. I got some really cute pics of Matt, Denise, and Addie...but here a just a few.







No comments: