
There's our class mascot Snowball the Husky (No, I did NOT name him! It was a vote amongst 9 and 10-year-olds!!!) overseeing the learning community of Room 13.

Our job chart. Everybody had a job, well except one student got to be "On Vacation" occasionally...The most coveted jobs were Messenger, Computer Tech, Security (locked/unlocked door for me), A/V Manager (in charge of overhead and CD player), Receptionist (got to answer the phone!), File Clerk, Participation Caller (called out student's sticks for their turn to participate), and Floater (sub for anyone absent).

More classroom jobs...

Husky Board Math. There are 5 strands of California state standards and a few have some sub-strands. This we did daily and was very helpful in reviewing when we had to push ahead.
1 comment:
Robin! Your classroom is out of this world! Now I totally understand about how you were upset over all the hard work you put into it. I would have loved to be in your class!
Post a Comment