| We had our anniversary dinner at Humphrey's by the bay. The flash didn't go off so it's kind of blurry. |
| This is in front of our B&B which was called Hillcrest House. We stayed in an adjacent cottage in the back. We really liked it there. Good place to stay! |
| Very cool candy store in Old Town San Diego. |
| One of the naval ships at the Embarcadero. We didn't know it was Fleet Week, so they had an area with free family stuff to do. You could also go on a lot of the ships, too. Maybe next time! |
| This we think is called a hovercraft. The engines were extremely loud as it played around in the water doing all kinds of turns and stops. |
| Of course! The obligatory cake provided by Karen and Ken. All I can say is---AWESOME!!! I put our rings on it.... |

1 comment:
Great photos Robin! I can't believe it's been five years already. Time sure does fly by. Congratulations again....
Post a Comment