Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Rosie's Countdown

2000 (?)

Last weekend, I met with one of my besties-in-life, Rosie Ferroggiaro, to begin my bridesmaid duties for her upcoming wedding to Matthew Horton....trying on the bridesmaid dress. She's picked out some cute stuff, but all will be revealed in January 2011.  :-)  We've known each other since Fall 1995...so...wow!...Rosie, it's technically our 15th anniversary!  Wait, did I do the math right? Rosie has been with me through so many important events in my life and for most of my ups and downs. She's been my "big" in our sorority and even one of my roommates over the years...she even stepped in for a little while at our family business to help smooth out the chaos when my grandpa passed away and everything was left up to my grandma to run.  I drove her crazy with my messiness and my very loud putting-away-of-the-dishes, poor thing! But Rosie's one of those people who is a friend for life.  It's been nice having a friend like that for so long.  I wish her and Matt the very best, and am so happy to see her in love!

Here we are one Halloween with Sarah. I was Velma from Scooby Doo, in case you're wondering!


Bridesmaids for Jen, Rosie's Ultimate BFF


What troopers!


NSync concert, Las Vegas


Love ya, Rosie!!!

5 comments:

Powers Fam said...

That was so sweet Robin!!! Those are some great pictures of Rosie! Looks like you guys have had tons of fun over the years. I think you have more pictures of you and Rosie than I do of the two of us together.

Powers Fam said...

I think we have very similar bridesmaid's dresses also! We got good taste girly!

Robin said...

I know! They're almost identical. Your mom did a way better job then the one's I had made, though. Mine looked too thin and wrinkly. Yours were perfect! :-) I should have hired her...You and I need some pics together, too! I have like one goofy one of us in your home in San Jose...and then I have a little bit from your bachelorette party or shower (?) but other than that not much!

Robin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

You are so cute Robin! I love it! That was very sweet of you. Happy Anniversary!!!! Heeheee....I laugh at how much I kept changing in weight over the years....too funny!!
You did drive me crazy at times, but it was always one of those big sister/little sister kind of things. :-)
I'm glad to have you in my life!