BEFORE: It kind of turned into the junk room when we got the carpets in the other parts of the house cleaned. Also, I hadn't fully unpacked from two vacations. Oddly enough, since the rest of the house looks pretty decent...I am not ashamed! Notice the EMPTY picture frames and the 2-year-old paint samples on the walls!
Another BEFORE shot.
Yay! Friends Colleen and Summer to the rescue!!! Ever so thankful, I paid them in wine.
THANK YOU!!!!
Great corners, Ana!
Muchas Gracias!
Are we done yet?
AFTER: Soon we are going to turn this room into a "sanctuary"...no one ever stays here so we're taking out the bed, dresser, and nightstand for awhile. Will add a futon couch, a long table with picture frames of family and friends, a reading chair...maybe a water feature.
AFTER: Until that happens, I am not going to put anything up on the walls yet.
I'm already feeling relaxed! Love that you have had your paint samples up for a bit. Makes not feel so bad about having mine up for a couple of months now. Can't wait to see pics when it is all finished! Keep up the good work Robin.
The room looks great! I like that color. It almost looks like the color we have in the office. I can't wait until after this week. The movers move my stuff on Thursday, but then I'm leaving for 3 days. But, after that I can start decorating!!
3 comments:
I'm already feeling relaxed! Love that you have had your paint samples up for a bit. Makes not feel so bad about having mine up for a couple of months now. Can't wait to see pics when it is all finished! Keep up the good work Robin.
Thanks, Jen! It is much darker when you're actually in the room than in the pictures...I think decorating it is going to be a challenge...
The room looks great! I like that color. It almost looks like the color we have in the office. I can't wait until after this week. The movers move my stuff on Thursday, but then I'm leaving for 3 days. But, after that I can start decorating!!
Post a Comment