"In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you." - 1 Thessalonians 5:18
I am thankful for my lungs, because I can breathe in your scent.
I am thankful for my eyes, because I can look into yours.
I am thankful for my arms, because I can hold you so close.
I give thanks every hour that God gave us to each other.
I am thankful for my ears, because they hear your voice.
I am thankful for my feet, because they touch your toes.
I am thankful for my lips, because I can kiss your lashes.
I give thanks every minute that you are in my life.
I am thankful for my soul, because it has become one with yours.
I am thankful for my spirit, because it joins you on adventures.
I am thankful for my life, because you are simply in it.
I give thanks every second that for me there is no other.
♥Happy Valentine's Day, Michael! ♥
1 comment:
Wow, Robin!!! I love this poem.
Post a Comment